Mini 8ight Forum

Welcome to the Mini 8ight Forum. If you have not yet registered here with us, please feel free to register. Do not miss out on the information our user's have provided about the Losi Mini 8ight. You will also be able to view the full forum, without missing a thing. Hope to see you around soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mini 8ight Forum

Welcome to the Mini 8ight Forum. If you have not yet registered here with us, please feel free to register. Do not miss out on the information our user's have provided about the Losi Mini 8ight. You will also be able to view the full forum, without missing a thing. Hope to see you around soon!

Mini 8ight Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

rpm will be doing new a arms

mini8igth

rpm will be doing new a arms Empty rpm will be doing new a arms

Post by mini8igth Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:36 am

just go this from rpm

RPM Answer Man

12:45 AM (11 hours ago)

to me

Dear Stuart,

You're in luck. We're in the final stages of completing the molds for both front and rear a-arms for the mini 8ight. We're hoping to have them posted on our website by the end of the week. They should be widely available in the USA within a month after that. With respect to availability in Scotland, as soon as you see them posted on the RPM website, contact our UK distributor (CML Distributing) and make sure they get some in stock for you. I hope this helps.

take care and thank you for your interest and support of RPM products. If you have any other questions or comments, please feel free to send us another e-mail.
    agrojim

rpm will be doing new a arms Empty Re: rpm will be doing new a arms

Post by agrojim Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:40 am

I take it these will be ally and available in a few colours?
    mini8igth

Post by mini8igth Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:22 am

agrojim wrote:I take it these will be ally and available in a few colours?

not ally there made of nylon stuff and there only black so far but i can see more colours soon.

top of this page

http://www.rpmrcproducts.com/core.htm
    agrojim

Post by agrojim Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:06 am

I'll be waiting for someone to start making more ally parts. I want to bling it up. :-)
    mini8igth

Post by mini8igth Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:46 am

agrojim wrote:I'll be waiting for someone to start making more ally parts. I want to bling it up. :-)

the only companys ive seen fdoing alloy are hotracing and losi themself and the hotracing stuff is hit and miss with there stuff sometimes its good and sometimes its bad
    agrojim

Post by agrojim Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:36 am

Well it is still early days for these cars. I remember when i first got my mini t... seemed like overnight there were companies all over making parts for them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:19 am