Mini 8ight Forum

Welcome to the Mini 8ight Forum. If you have not yet registered here with us, please feel free to register. Do not miss out on the information our user's have provided about the Losi Mini 8ight. You will also be able to view the full forum, without missing a thing. Hope to see you around soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mini 8ight Forum

Welcome to the Mini 8ight Forum. If you have not yet registered here with us, please feel free to register. Do not miss out on the information our user's have provided about the Losi Mini 8ight. You will also be able to view the full forum, without missing a thing. Hope to see you around soon!

Mini 8ight Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Mini 8ight. My new basher project.

agrojim

Mini 8ight. My new basher project.  Empty Mini 8ight. My new basher project.

Post by agrojim Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:18 am

My Mini 8ight just arrived in the mail today. Very Happy
    Wow these cars go great. Even with the crappy stock battery! Scratched it up a little already. Wink
    I've already ordered some carbon bits and spares from the toyz which should arrive any day.
    I will post pics as I upgrade it. Plenty of plans for the car including lipos, better Tx/Rx, upgraded speedy and motor, lots of carbon and hopefully ally parts as they come onto the market.
    Also going to be having a crack at painting some shells for it too.

Day one.

Mini 8ight. My new basher project.  L
    mini8igth

Mini 8ight. My new basher project.  Empty Re: Mini 8ight. My new basher project.

Post by mini8igth Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:17 am

the only thing it really needs is better batterys servo and radio gear. the hopups you see are just for bling mainly but i would get the carbon drag link and front shock tower oh a and lie you said a better esc iam waiting on a 35a ezrun as this should stop the cogging wehn you start driving at low speed
    agrojim

Mini 8ight. My new basher project.  Empty Re: Mini 8ight. My new basher project.

Post by agrojim Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:25 pm

I know many parts are just for show but i like the bling. even on a basher. :-)
    I've noticed the esc and motor get damn hot. doubt they will last long.
    mini8igth

Post by mini8igth Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:58 am

agrojim wrote:I know many parts are just for show but i like the bling. even on a basher. :-)
    I've noticed the esc and motor get damn hot. doubt they will last long.

the only thing ive noticed about the motor is its coggs like hell until you go abit faster so thats why iam changing the esc for now as i cant find a castle cm26 motor anywere. i know castle were doing them cheap awhile ago but they sold out pretty quick

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:08 pm