Mini 8ight Forum

Welcome to the Mini 8ight Forum. If you have not yet registered here with us, please feel free to register. Do not miss out on the information our user's have provided about the Losi Mini 8ight. You will also be able to view the full forum, without missing a thing. Hope to see you around soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mini 8ight Forum

Welcome to the Mini 8ight Forum. If you have not yet registered here with us, please feel free to register. Do not miss out on the information our user's have provided about the Losi Mini 8ight. You will also be able to view the full forum, without missing a thing. Hope to see you around soon!

Mini 8ight Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

hot-racing CVD shafts

junebug

hot-racing CVD shafts Empty hot-racing CVD shafts

Post by junebug Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:25 pm

lets get this forum started!!!.......just got the hot-racing CVD shafts (2) sets cost like $38 shipped......well 1st run w/ them 4th lap....and BLAM-O!!!!wheel passes buggie!!!! this NEW fancy unit(1 of the 4...right rear) snapped right at the hex pin hole....clean break w/ no wreck on the straight away.....i have a email into them to see if they will warrenty....i will keep you updated.
    just an FYI: B4 mishap , she was handleing better and just a touch quicker...i hope they will replace.. Cool

junebug Cool Cool
    Admin
    Admin

hot-racing CVD shafts Empty Re: hot-racing CVD shafts

Post by Admin Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:56 am

Man, that stinks. hopefully you can get something done about it. My experience with hr parts for other models was also poor. Their aluminum is pretty weak.
    mini8igth

Post by mini8igth Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:58 pm

i heard the same thing ive never really used hr stuff apart from on a micro t. ive heard the losi ones are way better iam waiting to see what other people say before i get a set for mine

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:01 am